Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Vampire Queen Trilogy

Hi all!

I just wanted to let you all know why my Vampire Queen Trilogy is no longer available on Amazon.

A new publisher (Caliburn) came in and took over Eternal Press who had published my book previously but was having some difficulties at the end so they sold the company.

My contracts on my books were up and after much disagreement, the rights to my books were given back to me but I cannot use the original covers as they belong to the publisher.

So, after my Immortal Series, I am going to go over my Vampire Queen Trilogy, book by book and re-vamp (yes, pun intended) them and give them new covers before putting them back up on Amazon and hope they won't give me any problems.

Condemned by a Vampire also falls into the above category but that will be my last project. I've found I really enjoy making covers and if I get some done before the books, I'll post them on here for you all to see.

Keep Reading!
Jodie Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment