Sunday, August 13, 2017

Book 2 Release Day!!!!

Hi all!!!

Well, today is the day for the release of the Immortal Series, book 2, Immortal Desires!!!

I'm so excited to be able to share this series with you!

I'm working on book 3 now and it's slowly coming along. Should be out in the next couple months. I already have the cover for the book done which was a great motivator. Here it is:



What do you think? Like the cover?

I just got the paperback copies of book 1 and 2 in my own little hands last Friday and was squealing like a little girl!

Hope you have enjoyed my Immortal series so far and don't forget, if you read it, please leave a review.

As for Darkness Within, keep your eyes peeled for some Halloween aspects to the October issue and possibly a Facebook event on 10/29 (Sunday).

Until then, keep checking back for more information!

Keep Reading!
Jodie Pierce

1 comment: