Monday, May 6, 2013

What's new?

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know what I'm working on lately.

I'm still working on In Vein, the vampire charity anthology for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. I've received several submissions already from other Authors and it's looking to be a great book! I'm so excited! I'm still looking for more Authors who are willing to be a part of this book. You can submit stories all the way up until August 1st so please think about it and ask around.

I'm also working on a short story called Crime Bites and So Do I. It's about a Detective who's hunted by a vampire who is performing heinous crimes across the city (based on where I reside). An ancient vampire is pulled in to be a helper for the Detective so we'll have to see how that plays out.

Also, my dear friend, Ann Snizek and Snowflower Publishing & Reviews is creating short fiction stories for people on demand and I may be helping out there with some stories by me. We are currently in the testing phase so we'll see how it goes.

Finishing up the Mark Knight blog hop through May 15th.

Also still doing reviews for Bitten By Books part time.

That's all for now. Talk to you all soon!

Keep Writing!
Jodie Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment