Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's new?

Hi all!

Well, the summer's here and so are so many new Authors! I've been promoting my butt off on my dedicated Author's blog:

www.jodiepierceauthor.blogspot.com

There you will find all kinds of new Authors and their newest releases. I've picked up a couple new book tour companies to help promote so there is something new on my blog almost every day.

I'm still accepting submissions for In Vein, my vampire charity anthology until August 1st. It will be released on Halloween 2013. All proceeds are going to go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital so make sure you check it out! I've got some great Authors on board and it's shaping up to be a great book! For more information, check out my other blog:

www.vampiricallyrical.blogspot.com

I have also started my own publishing company at the above blog where I am helping out new Authors. The anthology will be the premiere publication for the company. I'm working hard and loving every minute of it.

I'm also helping out fellow Authors by organizing blog hops and facebook events for them. I am only doing one per month so I can put all my focus into the events. It's been great and I couldn't do it without all my excellent fellow Authors and Bloggers. Thanks!

Keep Writing!
Jodie Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment