Monday, November 9, 2015

Finished!

Hi all!

Just wanted to give you an update on Vampiro do Brasil! I'm officially finished with the book and have ideas to make it a sequel! Now, it's just editing for me which always takes me a while as I tend to re-write scenes, add things, change things, etc. Got a great resolution for the cemetery picture for the cover, which Lindsey Jayne is working on me with my pics! Can't wait to see it! Once it's published, I'm going to be translating the entire book into Portuguese and sending it to some friends in Brasil! I'm so excited but this is the part I hate the most. Also, was able to find some old friends in Brasil thanks to a pic I sent my 'sister' so I've been on facebook connecting with them instead of editing. That damn fb wormhole! lol

Anyway, just wanted to let you know where I am. There's another man that comes into Christiane's life in the end of the story and here was my inspiration:



Can't tell you what his role is yet...you're going to have to read the book to find out!

I'm going to be doing a fb event sometime when things come together so keep an eye out for that!

I almost forgot! I now have a logo, thanks to Brandi Kennedy!





Keep Writing!
Jodie Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment