Sunday, August 20, 2017

What's next for me...you choose.

Hi all!

So, books 1 & 2 are now available on Amazon, Smashwords and Draft2Digital!!! Yay!!!

I've started on book 3 and am moving along nicely.

I recently got my publishing rights to my first 4 books back from the original publisher. I know my first 2 books (of a trilogy, 4th book is paranormal erotica) need some work and they all need new covers which I will be making. My first book is The Vampire Queen and since I'm thevampirequeen1, I feel maybe I should work on book 1 and get it up to keep my brand going. However, in my Immortal series of 4 books, each book is left with a cliffhanger so I don't want the readers to have to wait very long and lose interest.

What do you all think? Please leave comments to advise. I look forward to hearing your opinions!

I'm also looking into getting my Immortal series put on Audiobooks so wish me luck! lol

Keep Reading!
Jodie Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment