Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween to me!


Halloween.
Halloween is full of many fun things and it is different for each person.
Here’s what it means to me:
VAMPIRES, VAMPIRES, VAMPIRES, okay, I know there’s more so here we go:
Putting on a fall smelling candle and decorate the house both inside and outside.
The carving of pumpkins, salting and baking seeds and the making of a pie.
Visiting haunted houses and watching scary movies.
The picking out of costumes or sewing costumes for the children, adults and pets.
Getting to be something or someone you are not and let your inner child set you free.
Handing out the candy and seeing all the cute costumes.
Taking your child trick or treating where after about 10 houses they are tired and want you to carry them home.
So I know I’m going to lace up my boots, pull the dress over my head, tuck my hair up into the wig and go out as my Mistress of the Dark, Elvira.

No comments:

Post a Comment