Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Doctors by Deborah Palumbo review!


I had the pleasure of reading the above book. Here is my review:

This was an excellent book! The plot took many twists and turns and just when you thought you figured it out, something else happened. The Author, Deborah Palumbo writes in such a way that she draws the reader into her story from the beginning and leaves you begging for more in the end. I felt as if I was a fly on the wall of her story, experiencing everything for myself. She has a way of creating characters that provoke certain emotions within the reader. She makes you root for the good guys and hope the worst for the bad. The action in this book left me on the edge of my seat, unable to put the book down.

For Adam and Maggie, nice things cost a lot, but to what extent? Young doctor Adam is taken on as an associate in a cardiologists’ office as a general practitioner. He started buying nice things and was looking forward to his new job and new income. One day, he was visited by the FBI and they put doubts in Adams mind about his partners. Patients were dying mysteriously. With the help of Maggie, they find out the truth but were they going to have to pay the ultimate price for that knowledge? Please check this book out. It’s one you’ll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment